How do I get to see all of my match data?
For a better data collection and further filtering for in-depth insights we highly recommend to complete every information available .
Phase 1: Confirming/Adjusting Match Duration
- Define the new match that appears as ‘New’ on the left side of the dashboard.
- Select edit match to fill out the match information.
- Complete the match information. Once complete, select next…
NOTE: The PlayerMaker system will automatically inputs the match phases start and end times along with the perceived lineups + substitutions. These items should ALWAYS be checked to make sure all details are correct
- First, add a tag to clearly identify the match in the dashboard.
- If you wish to adjust the match phase duration, select the relevant time - start or end box - by manually inputting the relevant times.
- To manually add a match phase, click ‘add new event’
- To delete a match phase, click the trash symbol
- Then select the required phase
Phase 2: Confirming/Selecting Lineup
- Select the 11v11 option.
- Note: the numbers will vary depending on the number of players within the match/age group.
- The lineup and substitutions of each phase is populated automatically by the system.
- Confirm the lineup + substitutions are correct.
- You can select a players icon to remove or add them to the lineup.
- Add or adjust the substitution; add the time of the sub, select player entering the match followed by selecting the player being replaced.
- Match Phase: Manual
- Click the players icon to select the starting lineup.
- To deselect players from the lineup click their icon again.
- To add sub…click 'Add New Sub', enter the time of the sub, select player entering the match followed by selecting the player being replaced.
- Once this is done, save and observe the presented match data
NOTE: Each phase starts from 0 min. If making a substitute in the 2nd half and the player came on 30 minutes into that half, you would enter the time as 30 minutes, not 75 as it would be in a normal regulation time.
Please sign in to leave a comment.