MAKE SURE NO OTHER IPADS ARE AROUND THAT ARE LOGGED IN TO THE SAME ACCOUNT THAT COULD ALSO BE TRYING TO CONNECT TO THE SENSORS
- Confirm the iPad's Bluetooth is On.
- Confirm the sensor is On.
- If the sensor is Off (no LED)
- Press the power button to turn it On
- If you still have a problem - Connect the case to the power supply.
- If the sensor in On
- Turn the iPad's Bluetooth Off and then On
- Hold the sensor's power button for 12 sec (Hard Reset)
- Wait 30 sec for the app to connect
3. Terminate the Playermaker App on the iPad
- re-open the Playermaker app
- select the team
- wait 3 minutes for all sensors to connect
4. Turn the iPad off then turn back on again
- open the Playermaker app
- Select the team
- wait 3 minutes for the sensors to connect
Still doesn’t work? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.