The first step is to select ‘Squad’ on the homepage of the dashboard
- On the left-hand side of the page you will see the option to select ‘Edit Players’
- Select this option
- You will now be shown a new page titled ‘Edit Players’
Note: each player is assigned to the sensor you add them to, i.e Player 1 - David Ousby
- To Edit the players profile you must first click on the selected player’s ‘Edit’ icon on the right hand side of the screen
- Once selected you will be given the option to fill out all the players details
- You will also have the option to add an image for the selected player, to do this you must select ‘Choose file’ below the ‘image’ title
- You will then be able to select a file from your computer to select and ‘open’
- Once you have inputted all the details for the player, you MUST select the ‘save’ icon on the right hand side.
- This process is to be carried out for each individual at a time.
- Each player is assigned to the number you edit to, you MUST request for players to be un-assigned or re-signed to a different sensor
Note: Do not change player's name if participated in one or more sessions, it will overwrite the data and will prevent you from tracking players' development, please see how to 'Add Player' below.
Add a New Player
- Scroll to the bottom of the 'Edit Players' List
- Click the 'Add Player button
- Scroll back to the top of the page where you will find the new profile ready to add
- Once you have added the new players details, press the 'Save' icon
- The new player added will not be assigned to a sensor, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require this.
Delete a Player
- Select the player profile you would like to delete by clicking on the selected player’s ‘Edit’ icon on the right hand side of the screen
- Then you must click in the trial box as shown below
- Then click the red cross on the left hand side, this will remove the players profile
Note: Once the players profile has been removed this action cannot be undone or the data recovered.